Monday, November 30, 2009

Could I make money with a beauty/fashion blog?

I'm 17 and my sister is 15, and like most of you our family is pretty strapped for cash right now. I work a part-time job at Hollister but that barely covers my needs, let alone helpful to my family.





I was browsing on Youtube the other day and I found all these videos with girls showing you how they do their hair and make-up, and to be honest they're pretty crappy videos, but they still have hundreds of thousands of views!





So since I have a Macbook with the nifty camera, I was thinking that me and my sister should start a Youtube account showing everyone how to do their hair and make-up in certain styles that I always get asked how I do it.





Along with that I was thinking I can add a link to a fashion and beauty blog where I can post fashion advice, beauty tips, put together outfits, etc. I think I'd be really good at it, and if I got enough traffic to my page I could make money with advertisements!





What do you think of all this? Could it work? What service would you recommend for the blog? Any advice would help out a lot, I'm completely new to all of this! :)Could I make money with a beauty/fashion blog?
all i can say it the probability of you getting a successful blog is very slim....do you have any idea how many girls are thinking about doing that?Could I make money with a beauty/fashion blog?
Google adsense has a pretty good program for putting non obtrusive ads onto your website. You get paid for ad clicks from your pages.





You probably would not generate a ton of income from it, but every little bit helps.
Seriously, just get a job.


The money you get from working in Hollister I guarantee will be more than you will make from this website you're planning on making.
It could work, but you might need help
blog and earn from ads and affiliates.. you can find some helpful links here:


http://homejobsblog.blogspot.com/





make a blog on blogger, tutorial for creating your first blog:


http://myfirstwebhome.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>





to add ads to your blog, tutorial:


http://myfirstwebhome.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>





also u can setup your blog as an online store to sell fashion stuff, but you will need ot promote your blog a lot for that. so better you cn start with setting up an online store at sites like ebay and all and also promote your blog gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan