Monday, November 30, 2009

HELP, So I handle a blog thats for girls & has fashion + beauty tips. Any tips on my blog to make it better so

I just wanted honest opinions on what you think. Obviously i'm targeting girls, esp ones who enjoy fashion, and learning some beauty tips. I wanted to know


a.) if you'd read it, and if not - why?


b.) what would you change about it? (or what doesnt appeal to you)


c.) any compliments or open comments.





I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE serious answers. I want help to make this better :)





http://hetliefdeleven.blogspot.com/HELP, So I handle a blog thats for girls %26amp; has fashion + beauty tips. Any tips on my blog to make it better so
Okay, I would change the font of the blog itself to make it look more modern and sophisticated... The content seems spot on, but maybe add some more links and whatnot to spice up each entry.





A- I might read it, just because of the content... But someone who happens across this blog won't give it a second thought (so fix up its appearance and give the blog a better first impression).





B- I answered this a little. But I would add more links. Like when you talk about skinny belts, maybe give links to some websites where you can buy them. And like I also mentioned, change the font to something cleaner and simpler. it will really make the blog much better.





C- From just looking a the blog, I have no idea what age group you're targeting. Are you looking for 12-year-old girls who like fashion or 20-year-old young women who follow runway trends more often?





In general, this seems like a great beginning to a great blog!!! I hope my advice helped and I hope you get your footing in the ';blogosphere';!!!!HELP, So I handle a blog thats for girls %26amp; has fashion + beauty tips. Any tips on my blog to make it better so
Wow! It's a really great start! I think a few great additions would be to have a section that shows girls how to be creative with fashion. Too many girls fall into this label trap, where if it doesn't have Abercrombie or Holister plastered on it, they are afraid to wear it. Maybe add a section showing great fashion finds in unlikely places: Walmart, Goodwill, your grandma's closet, etc. Girls could send you pictures of what they've found and you could pick a new one each week. And maybe a ';real girl style profile';. Have readers submit an explanation of what makes their personal style unique, with pictures of their favorite outfits, then pick a ';fashionista of the month';. Make sure it's someone who really is unique, not someone who's just a slave to labels and trends. I think you're doing a great job getting girls excited about fashion- just take it a step further and show them that it's also a means to express who they are on the inside!
Your blog could use a face lift. It's funny how most sites fashion, beauty, and generally girl related are pink.





Gets a bit repetative.





You should gave it a make over with a new colour scheme, make it more classy and sophisticated.





I'm not web designer, but her is my site that i am working on, it ain't brilliant but i think i did well with tcolour scheme.





http://writer-girl.piczo.com
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan