Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get traffic to my new beauty blog?

I made it on blogger.com and now I want to get some followers, but not sure how. It has beauty/ makeup tutorials/ and book reviews... It's for girls who like both books and makeup/ fashion. Any ideas how to get some readers?How do I get traffic to my new beauty blog?
it takes time, just update it regularly and submit your blog to blogging sites like digg, and stumbleupon. Also read and comment on other blogs like yours, join communities related to your blog and leave the link your blog when commenting on others - but make sure you give people advice and leave good comments - you don't want it too look like you are just spamming.How do I get traffic to my new beauty blog?
You can go to sites like digg.com reddit.com delicious.com stubleupon and so on.





Here is an article with more ideas on getting traffic.


http://hubpages.com/hub/one-way-link-bui鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan