Sunday, November 29, 2009

What could i name my beauty blog?

well, i wanna start a blog and give tips on hair, fashion,make up the lot.


but i dont no what to name it...





any tips?


Please be sensiblex


will return any answers for ur questions, just post link up to themxWhat could i name my beauty blog?
heyy! i have a blog on Blogspot for teen girls called TeenGirlsBeauty. lol, not to creative but hey, it gets to the point! try to think of a cute but not complicated name......sorry, all my suggestions are lame! but if its not on blogger, if u like it, u can use the name!What could i name my beauty blog?
I've always thought ';Refractions'; would be a good name for a hair and beauty place.





You may have it if you want it.





(There are a few places local to me called ';Reflections'; - I don't want a REFLECTION of what I look like anyway! I want a slightly altered image - as in a REFRACTED image.)
Mmmm.. what about...





*makeup mania!


*makeup land


*makeup dreamland/ wonderland


*pieces of beauty


*steps to perfection





thats all i could think about.. hope i helped huni x and plz let me know about your blog!!
dream girls style secrets before you ask i am thiknking of the dave matthews band song
beauty lot
I dont know what you should call it, but it sounds like really good idea though!
How do you get a blog?
something with your name in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan