Monday, November 30, 2009

I need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?

I'm making a beauty blog and for my banner I want it to have a slogan, the name to my blog is ';The Beauty Chronicles';, but I'm still stuck on the slogan, any help?





Also, if you have another name you like better for my blog, just say it, because I'm not really happy about the name.I need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?
Title: ';Simply beautiful';





Slogan: ';Beauty Tips for everybody';





or something like that, IM me for more slogans i guess... i will work them out with youI need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?
Wow, some people are so rude. Don't pay attention to answers like that. And isn't it funny how they tell you to get a life when all they're doing is answering peoples' questions with mean, unintelligent answers?





I've been trying to come up with a name/slogan for almost twenty minutes, and I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe think about what you plan on doing (reviews, tutorials, etc) and go from there? Or maybe try the name of your favorite eyeshadow? Parfait Amour would be a really cute name for an (obviously Purple) beauty blog.





You don't HAVE to have a slogan. Especially in the beginning. You can always go back and add one later. Something will come to you eventually. :)
hmmm... a good slogan ';for you'; would be:





';get a life';





...how true, right?? %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;


have a nice day!
Hmm...a good slogan would be ';your personal makeup guru';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan