Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?

I'm making a beauty blog and for my banner I want it to have a slogan, the name to my blog is ';The Beauty Chronicles';, but I'm still stuck on the slogan, any help?





Also, if you have another name you like better for my blog, just say it, because I'm not really happy about the name.I need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?
Beauty info...day by day...I need help with a slogan for my beauty blog?
Who's you're blog geared toward? Novices with hair and make up? Professionals?





you're answer will have a lot to do with your name and slogan. like ';beauty for beginers'; or ';Beauty Secrets the pros use';
I dunno. I was just listening to ';I Feel Pretty'; from West Side Story. Maybe you could use that, and your slogan could be ';Who's that pretty girl in the mirror there?';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan