Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I advertise my blog (a beauty/makeup blog) to attract the audience it is directed to?

I started a blog in June and I have about 17 posts. I want to be able to attract the audience it is directed to: People who love makeup and beauty. This blog has and includes: makeup reviews, makeup hauls, pictures of makeup i've done and what i use to create the look and other random things. I only have one member to my blog and I work really hard on it. I basically just would like to let others know about this blog... Help! Pretty Please :-)How can I advertise my blog (a beauty/makeup blog) to attract the audience it is directed to?
hi my friends i have ablog about make up u can visit it http://shopyr.blogspot.com


1-you can go to site ( my bloglog.com) and join it and add your blog


2- you can go to forums and add your comment and link your blog


3- add it at sites guide


4 - write articles and add your linkHow can I advertise my blog (a beauty/makeup blog) to attract the audience it is directed to?
Participate in beauty forums and post a link to your site in your signature.





Subscribe to other peoples' blogs... beauty blogs are like one big network. Everyone subcribes to each others. A lot of the people who read beauty blogs religiously also have their own beauty blogs.





Post your link on relevant Facebook groups.





Email a link out to friends/family who might be interested.





Expand into other media (YouTube, Twitter).





Hope that helps :-)
I follow this site by rice bunny





she is awesome at make up hair etc.





http://ricebunny.xanga.com/





check her out for ideas. You'll love her site and she has hundreds of followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan