Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it ok to feature my mom's cousin in my blog?She's a beauty Queen?

i Just found out that i am related to beauty queens, my mom's aunt and also her daughter is a beauty queen. i wanna feature them in my blog.what would people say? would they think im showing them off? so if the beauty queen is my mom's aunt? how am i related to her?


and how am i related to my mom's cousin?Is it ok to feature my mom's cousin in my blog?She's a beauty Queen?
Sure! Go ahead and feature them! if i were them i would be flattered!!!





If the beauty queen is your mum's aunt, she is your great aunt.


If the beauty queen is your mum's cousin, then she is also your distant cousin!





Hope I Helped!








http://arg68.blogspot.com





what's yours%26gt;?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan