Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a question. I own a fashion / beauty tips blog.. what if (EASY 10 points)?

http://hetliefdeleven.blogspot.com/


^ blog URL.





I turned it into a website? I plan on doing that within the next 6 months. If i did this, would you visit it? Or no.





Give me some positive / negative feedback. I appreciate honesty. Thanks!I have a question. I own a fashion / beauty tips blog.. what if (EASY 10 points)?
Girl, i luv it!!! Def go for the website...im going back on the blog!!! lolI have a question. I own a fashion / beauty tips blog.. what if (EASY 10 points)?
yes i love it.


you should make sure that you keep it colorful,spice things up.


i really love that you have little polls about actors and stuff.


good job.. =]
People always love to get advise about fashion and beauty. I would check it out for sure! :)
You should have a way for people to subsribe and get tips by email. if you had that I would totally!
excellent site, i'd love if u made a simialr site for guys,allthough i presume that wud take up even more of ur time.........maybe just a guys section on the blog
i htink it would be better if you weren't so one sided on things. Like for instance the uggs post...





you are only giving your opinion on that. %26amp; i think most of your posts are only your opinion.





so i wouldn't visit it again.





you have no truth/facts behind your posts.
I find it okay, it just needs a little work on it, Good luck!
yeh i would vist well done i can never make a good bebo page XD
yes, i like reading about different tips and ideas to spice up my daily look.
i love the blogs on ur page i think people will love it
OMG, yes, i would visit, there are not enough good websites on fashion!
ok feed back if you run a fashion site you should know uggs are out of season ...


um maybe add some fashion surveys, where you can get free samples, stores/sites with great deals on cute clothes bags etc, maybe add a blog for reviews on makeup or shoes either by text or video. oh and maybe go on the street and take pictures of cute styles you catch people wearing(ask them first if you can take the photos) i think you could turn it in to a site if you are driven and dedicated in your craft. think outside the box...theres no limits
Wow, I had never seen your blog. I would most definitely visit it. You have good advice, and a cool spread.





One thing is it is a little hard to navigate, maybe just organize it a little?





XO - LO
I think it's great and you should make it a website!!! I have a lot of experience with making websites and they are easy and fun! Plus, more people will see it!
yeah!! that would help so many girls!! (including me):P
WoW! you're 17? that page is really cool. It's like reading a teen vogue without the paper! The only big thing I recomend is a tab across the top for you different pieces. I really didn't like have to scroll down the entire page just to see what there is. Have it across the top so that people can just jump to the things that interest them, user friendly.


when you do that, you'll have a page for everything and you can add more pictures. So for like that article on what to wear if you have ... you can have pictures and people don't get confused at what their looking at.


but other than that, I really did like it
I HATE WEBSITES LIKE THAT BUT IT INTRUIGED ME SO MUCH THAT I READ STUFF ON IT. IN A WORD: WOW!
Yes, definitely. We all search for stuff to do with that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan