Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it ok to feature my mom's cousin in my blog?She's a beauty Queen?

i Just found out that i am related to beauty queens, my mom's aunt and also her daughter is a beauty queen. i wanna feature them in my blog.what would people say? would they think im showing them off? so if the beauty queen is my mom's aunt? how am i related to her?


and how am i related to my mom's cousin?tnx!:)Is it ok to feature my mom's cousin in my blog?She's a beauty Queen?
First off you should get these people's permission before planting their images across your blog. It is very rude to simply paste their pictures wherever you want them just because you like them. If they are professional models or contestants this may also be infringing on any contract they may have if say, they have a clause restricting them from using their image outside of the pageants or agencies they work for.


If they do not know you they also may not like the fact that some kid they are distantly related to is trying to show them off to the world before they even get to know them.


As for your relation to them if this is your Mother's Aunt then she would be your Great-Aunt and this would be your second cousin.


Again, get their permission first.Is it ok to feature my mom's cousin in my blog?She's a beauty Queen?
I say go for it, nothing wrong for being proud of your family. And I think she is just your I'd call my aunt my Great Aunt And the cousin, well I dunno 'my mum's cousin' probably.
  • worms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan