Monday, November 30, 2009

Everytime I answer a question relating to beauty and style I always include the link to my blog relating to?

beauty and style. Is this against the site rules?Everytime I answer a question relating to beauty and style I always include the link to my blog relating to?
Like the last person said. Only if it is related to the question. Which it looks like you said it is questions relating to beauty and style so you should be alright.Everytime I answer a question relating to beauty and style I always include the link to my blog relating to?
Unless the link to the blog is specifically related to the question or answer you are providing then such actions can be seen as solicitation and advertising of a website which is not allowed within yahoo! answers.





All links must relate to the question you are answering. For example if a user asks 'am I pretty' I would advise against posting your blog as this may not help answer the question.





All the best


垄h蔚蔚rs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan